These are books meant for newly independent readers and present a simple storyline, with plenty of illustrations to keep the reader engaged.
I began writing chapter books not very long back and enjoyed the experience very much indeed. There is something very satisfying about plotting a story where you keep your eyes firmly on one single idea. Writing a story for children who have recently begun to read on their own is lovely because I get to choose the most interesting subjects to write about.
- Sahir and the Superfast Monster. Oxford University Press.
- The Tastiest Gulab Jamun in the World. Oxford University Press.
- Mini’s Money. HarperCollins.
- Mini’s Questions. HarperCollins.
- Mini’s Books. HarperCollins.